1. Sunday Morning Worship - This weekend Pastor Daryl continues our worship series entitled "Fully Family." This week we'll be examining the idea of "Single Strong" with the Scripture from Acts 16:11-15.
If you have a name tag, we want to encourage you to wear it to help CJ and his family put names and faces together!
Invite a friend to come with you this weekend. We'll be worshiping at 8am, 9:30am, and 11am. All are invited and all are welcome.
communityumc.church! Lots of great information there about our ministries and activities. Also, you can now give directly to the church through our secured website, using either your bank account or credit card by going to http://communityumc.church.give
3. Midweek Programming Resumes Next Week! - Don't forget that our Wonderful Wednesday after school program resumes on Wednesday September the 4th! Also we will kickoff our fall semester of Wednesday night dinners and GROW night classes that day. Dinner runs from 4:30-5:45pm in the Family Life Center and our Opening Gathering will begin in Family Life at 6:15pm. The cost is $7 for adult, $5 for children or $20 for a family.
4. Looking Ahead! - We have quite a few great events coming up soon:
- New Member Class - Sunday, September 8
- Choir Retreat for Christmas Musical Production, Once Upon a Tree - September, 13-14
- Leadership Retreat at Warren Willis Camp - Saturday, September 21
Have a great weekend and we know you will enjoy worship this Sunday!