We will also be recognizing all of the men of Community for Father's Day in worship. Men will be asked to sign in on one of the boards in the sanctuary and Family Life Center so that we can make a $1 donation for each man present to Open Arms Village in Ocala.
Invite a friend and a neighbor and we hope to see you at 8am, 9:30am, or 11am! All are welcome, all are invited.
clicking here or by walking up to register on Monday evening. VBS runs from 5:30-8:30pm each weekday night (June 18th-22nd). This is an exciting time and a great opportunity for us to love on this community and the families that call it home!
3. We Need You! - We are in need of a few people to help with the tech aspects of worship at our 8am and 11am worship services. We will provide all the training, but we need people to help with the PowerPoint and soundboard operations during the services. These positions are very important to the flow and experience of worship and truly add to our time together. If you are interested, please contact the church office by clicking here or calling us at (352) 787-1829. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
- Churchwide Email System - just call the church office to sign up or email us by clicking here.
- Pastor's Blog - you can find the blog by clicking here. Once you are there, bookmark it and you can even subscribe to have email updates of new posts sent to you automatically. The subscribe box is on the side underneath Pastor Debbie's Photo and Bio. Once you subscribe, don't forget to confirm that subscription by responding to the email you will receive, so the emails will start being delivered to you.
- Our Church Website - you can find our church website by clicking here. Don't forget to bookmark it once you are there.
- Our Church Facebook Page - there are many updates, photos, and even Facebook Live Videos we post on this page, a great resource! You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Instagram Page - where we host many pictures of church events showing how we are living out our faith in Fruitland Park and beyond. You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Text Messaging Feature - get updates about the church sent to you via text message (text message and data rates may apply). You can sign up for that by sending the text message @cumcfp to the number 81010.
- Our Church Publications - and as always you can find great information in our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter.
Have a great weekend!