Invite a friend and a neighbor and we hope to see you at 8am, 9:30am, or 11am! All are welcome, all are invited.
2. Vacation Bible School - Mark these dates on your calendar, June 18-22. That's when we will be celebrating Shipwrecked VBS at Community!!!! Beginning in May, Faye will be at the VBS table after each service to sign up children, volunteers, and answer questions. If you would like to register your children or grandchildren, or if you would like to signup to volunteer, you can do so online by clicking here or by stopping at the church office to pick up a form. In the bulletin this week will also be a list of supplies and decorations that are still needed. If you are able to donate, or let us borrow, we would be grateful. This is an exciting time and a great opportunity for us to love on this community and the families that call it home!
3. Free Concert - On Sunday, April 29th, at 6pm, our Music Ministry will host Lindsey Huggins for a free concert. She is described as one of Nashville's brightest new stars.
The doors will open at 5:30pm, with a love offering being collected to benefit Lindsey Huggins Ministries. Everyone is invited.
4. New Member Class - Our next New Member Class is coming up next month on Sunday, May 6th, beginning at 12:30pm, in the Fellowship Hall. We will serve lunch and childcare will be provided. If you have been attending CUMC for a while and want to take the step of commitment in joining the church, we welcome and invite you to attend. Please contact the church office at 787-1829 or email the office by clicking here to RSVP. We hope to see you there!
clicking here. You can view our directory from a computer or you can download an app for your smartphone or tablet and view from there as well. This is a great tool for us because it can be updated frequently and we can print directories as needed. We are asking everyone to go ahead and login and check their information to make sure it is correct. If you have any questions or need to make changes, please email our directory team by clicking here.
clicking here or calling us at (352) 787-1829. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
7. Be In the Know! - One of the great things about Community is all the options and choices you have to help make disciples and build the Kingdom. And we want you to know about as many of them as possible. The best way to do that is for you to sign up for any of the various ways we have set up to communicate with you. Here is a list of them and how you can sign up or follow them:
- Churchwide Email System - just call the church office to sign up or email us by clicking here.
- Pastor's Blog - you can find the blog by clicking here. Once you are there, bookmark it and you can even subscribe to have email updates of new posts sent to you automatically. The subscribe box is on the side underneath Pastor Debbie's Photo and Bio. Once you subscribe, don't forget to confirm that subscription by responding to the email you will receive, so the emails will start being delivered to you.
- Our Church Website - you can find our church website by clicking here. Don't forget to bookmark it once you are there.
- Our Church Facebook Page - there are many updates, photos, and even Facebook Live Videos we post on this page, a great resource! You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Instagram Page - where we host many pictures of church events showing how we are living out our faith in Fruitland Park and beyond. You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Text Messaging Feature - get updates about the church sent to you via text message (text message and data rates may apply). You can sign up for that by sending the text message @cumcfp to the number 81010.
- Our Church Publications - and as always you can find great information in our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter.
Have a great weekend!