Invite a friend and a neighbor and we hope to see you at 8am, 9:30am, or 11am!
4. Love Run - THIS SATURDAY !!!!! - We're so thankful for folks who signed up to run, walk, or volunteer for this Saturday's run. And what a blessing several church members are corporate sponsors for the event as well. It's not too late to signup: You can register by clicking here. Registration cost is $30. Proceeds from the race benefit our Community United Methodist Food Pantry as well as the City of Fruitland Park's recreation department.
5. Ash Wednesday - We have a few opportunities to commemorate the beginning of the season of Lent next week on Wednesday February 14th. We hope to see you there for one or for all!
* 7-8am in the parking lot - Pastor Loida and Pastor Debbie will be available to pray with you and anoint you with ashes
* 6:15pm in the sanctuary - We will be holding a worship service with prayer and anointing of oil, imposition of ashes as well as communion.
*6-8pm in the Fellowship Hall - there will be self-guided prayer stations throughout the education building starting in the Fellowship Hall. You can go at your own pace to observe Ash Wednesday.
- Churchwide Email System - just call the church office to sign up or email us by clicking here.
- Pastor's Blog - you can find the blog by clicking here. Once you are there, bookmark and you can even subscribe to have email updates of new posts sent to you automatically. The subscribe box is on the side underneath Pastor Debbie's Photo and Bio.
- Our Church Website - you can find our church website by clicking here. Don't forget to bookmark it once you are there.
- Our Church Facebook Page - there are many updates, photos, and even Facebook Live Videos we post on this page, a great resource! You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Text Messaging Feature - get updates about the church sent to you via text message (text message and data rates may apply). You can sign up for that by sending the text @cumcfp to the number 81010.
- Our Church Publications - and as always you can find great information in our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter.
Have a great weekend and we will see you soon!