Invite a friend and a neighbor and we hope to see you at 8am, 9:30am, or 11am! All are welcome, all are invited.
Maundy Thursday, March 29th: - We will have two opportunities for you to observe this day.
- Sanctuary at 6:30pm: This will be a traditional service, offering time to remember and reflect on Christ's last meal with his disciples. It will include a time for the celebration of Communion as well as making the clergy in our congregation available to wash your feet.
- Family Life Center at 7:30pm: This will be an experiential service that will begin with the meal and then walk us through the story of what happened to Christ after that. It will be interspersed with music from our 9thirty Band and conclude with a time of self-guided prayer and reflection.
Palm Sunday, March 25th: We will commemorate through worship at all three services, Christ's triumphant entry into the Holy City.
Easter Sunday, April 1st: We will have four opportunities for you to worship and celebrate Christ's Resurrection.
- Sunrise Service - We will host an Easter Sunrise Service at 6:45am on Easter Sunday morning, with Pastor Loida preaching. This year we are excited to be able to host this service in the Chapel at the Warren Willis Camp. The chapel as a glass wall that overlooks Lake Griffin, giving a beautiful view of the sunrise over the water.
- We will also host our regular worship services at 8am, 9:30am, and 11am to honor and proclaim the victory over death that is ours because of Christ.
- Churchwide Email System - just call the church office to sign up or email us by clicking here.
- Pastor's Blog - you can find the blog by clicking here. Once you are there, bookmark and you can even subscribe to have email updates of new posts sent to you automatically. The subscribe box is on the side underneath Pastor Debbie's Photo and Bio. Once you subscribe, don't forget to confirm that subscription by responding to the email you will receive, so the emails will start being delivered to you.
- Our Church Website - you can find our church website by clicking here. Don't forget to bookmark it once you are there.
- Our Church Facebook Page - there are many updates, photos, and even Facebook Live Videos we post on this page, a great resource! You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Text Messaging Feature - get updates about the church sent to you via text message (text message and data rates may apply). You can sign up for that by sending the text message @cumcfp to the number 81010.
- Our Church Publications - and as always you can find great information in our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter.
Have a great weekend and we will see you Sunday!