2. Advent Opportunities - Here are a few worship opportunities we want to invite you to be a part of this Advent season:
- Blue Christmas Worship Service - Sunday, December 17th, at 3pm, in the Sanctuary
- Christmas Eve MORNING Worship - one combined service, including our Choir and Worship Band, at 10:30am as we celebrate the service of Lessons and Carols, in the Sanctuary
- Christmas Eve EVENING worship - Candlelight - Contemporary Service at 5pm in the Family Life Center; Traditional Services at 7pm and 9pm, in the Sanctuary
Mark your calendars now so you will not miss any of these opportunities!
4. Be In the Know! - One of the great things about Community is all the options and choices you have to help make disciples and build the Kingdom. And we want you to know about as many of them as possible. The best way to do that is for you to sign up for any of the various ways we have set up to communicate with you. Here is a list of them and how you can sign up or follow them:
- Churchwide Email System - just call the church office to sign up or email us by clicking here.
- Pastor's Blog - you can find the blog by clicking here. Once you are there, bookmark and you can even subscribe to have email updates of new posts sent to you automatically. The subscribe box is on the side underneath Pastor Debbie's Photo and Bio.
- Our Church Website - you can find our church website by clicking here. Don't forget to bookmark it once you are there.
- Our Church Facebook Page - there are many updates, photos, and even Facebook Live Videos we post on this page, a great resource! You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Text Messaging Feature - get updates about the church sent to you via text message (text message and data rates may apply). You can sign up for that by sending the text @cumcfp to the number 81010.
- Our Church Publications - and as always you can find great information in our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter
Have a great weekend and we will see you soon!