Adult Sunday School classes will meet at 9:00am this Sunday and there will be time for coffee and doughnuts in the Fellowship Hall at 9:45am.
Sunday morning we will host ONE single worship service at 10:30am in the sanctuary. Our Chancel Choir and the 9Thirty band will both be leading us in a service of Lessons and Carols.
Sunday evening, we will host 3 candlelight Christmas Eve services. The contemporary service will be at 5pm in the Family Life Center. There will be two traditional services at 7pm and 9pm in the sanctuary. Pastor Daryl and Pastor Debbie will be co-preaching on the March of Merriment using the Song of Zechariah in Luke 1:68-79. Invite a friend or even a neighbor, and we hope to see you all there at either 8am, 9:30am, or 11am!
3. Be In the Know! - One of the great things about Community is all the options and choices you have to help make disciples and build the Kingdom. And we want you to know about as many of them as possible. The best way to do that is for you to sign up for any of the various ways we have set up to communicate with you. Here is a list of them and how you can sign up or follow them:
- Churchwide Email System - just call the church office to sign up or email us by clicking here.
- Pastor's Blog - you can find the blog by clicking here. Once you are there, bookmark and you can even subscribe to have email updates of new posts sent to you automatically. The subscribe box is on the side underneath Pastor Debbie's Photo and Bio.
- Our Church Website - you can find our church website by clicking here. Don't forget to bookmark it once you are there.
- Our Church Facebook Page - there are many updates, photos, and even Facebook Live Videos we post on this page, a great resource! You can find that page by clicking here.
- Our Church Text Messaging Feature - get updates about the church sent to you via text message (text message and data rates may apply). You can sign up for that by sending the text @cumcfp to the number 81010.
- Our Church Publications - and as always you can find great information in our weekly bulletin and monthly newsletter