1. Sunday Morning Worship - This week we will begin a continue our preaching series: Traveling the Highways of Advent. Pastor Daryl will be preaching this weekend with a focus upon "The Road to Reversal" from Luke 1:39-56 and how our perspective can influence our Advent journey.
Invite a friend or even a neighbor, and we hope to see you all there at either 8am, 9:30am, or 11am!
We're so thankful for everyone who responded by turning in their pledge card last Sunday as we dedicated our pledge commitments. If you have not yet turned your financial pledge or volunteer survey into the church, it's not too late. You can bring them to worship with you this Sunday and put them in the offering plates or drop them by the church office during regular office hours.
3. Looking Ahead to Advent - Be sure to mark these dates on your calendar for things coming up this season of Advent -
* Christmas Grace concerts - Thursday December 7th at 6pm and Saturday December 9th at 2pm
* Many Moods of Christmas concerts - Sunday December 10th at 3:30pm and 6pm
* Blue Christmas Worship Service - Sunday December 17th at 3pm
* Christmas Eve MORNING worship - one service at 10:30am
* Christmas Eve EVENING worship - contemporary service at 5pm in the Family Life Center; traditional services at 7pm and 9pm in the sanctuary
We have just two weeks of GROW NIGHT classes left: December 6th and December 13th.
Even if you are not part of GROW NIGHT, you are invited to our closing program on Wednesday December 13th at 6:15pm in the sanctuary. There will be time to hear about the upcoming spring semester of classes and we will also be participating in a small service project together to bless some of the folks in our church's visitation ministry.
GROW Night will take a break from December 20 through January 3rd. Dinner and a new slate of classes will resume on Wednesday January 10th, 2018.
Blessings! See you soon!