1. Sunday Morning Worship- This week we are concluding our series on "How to Neighbor" with a special guest speaker in worship - our very own district superintendent - the Rev. June Edwards. June will be preaching on "Picture This" based upon Acts 11:19-26. We also get to celebrate taking in new members at all three services this weekend! Invite a friend, or a even a neighbor, and we hope to see you all there at either 8am, 9:30am, or 11am!
Also, if you would like to get your ashes early in the morning to wear all day long, you are invited to visit Pastor Debbie and Pastor Loida in the church parking lot from 7:30-8:30am.
4. Grow Night Dinners and Classes - Our Wednesday Dinners and GROW Night programs are in full swing and doing great! Classes will resume on March 8th. Here's a brief look at the classes being offered for adults:
- Profiles in Courageous Faith - Pastor Debbie
- Disciple Fast Track - Pastor Loida
- Renegade Gospel - Pastor Daryl
- Knowing, Loving and Serving God - Don and Pat Holmes
- Workbook on Virtues and Fruit of the Spirit - Robbie Milam
- What the Prayers of Jesus Tell Us About the Heart of God - Marty Walton
- Young Adult Class - Kevin Milhorn
- First Place 4 Health - Kim Reed
5. We Need You! - We are in need of volunteers to help with two areas of the church.
- One is with the tech aspects of worship at our 8am and 11am worship services. We will provide all the training, but we need people to help with the PowerPoint and sound board operations during the services. These positions are very important to the flow and experience of worship and truly add to our time together.
- The other is with Wednesday Night Dinners. We need to people to help with serving and cleanup of our dinners each week. Even if you cannot work often or for complete shifts, we can use you for whatever time you have available.
Have a great weekend and we will see you Sunday!