2. Wednesday Night Dinner and Activities - Dinner menus are printed each week in the bulletin. Please make your reservations for dinners by signing on the attendance pads in worship or by calling the church office by Monday of each week. Dinner is $6 a person or $14 for a family (three or more).
As part of this time together there will several discipleship opportunities for ALL AGES to participate:
Offerings for Children and Youth:
- Nursery for infants up to 3 years of age
- Pre-K and Kindergarten: Kid's Club
- 1st-4th grades will be able to choose between Kid's Club and the Children's Musical
- 5th-6th grades will be able to choose between Connect Small Group and the Children's Musical
- Middle school and High school will have small group time
- Pastor Daryl will be teaching the latest Adam Hamilton Bible Study "The Call" exploring the conversion and missionary journeys of the Apostle Paul (Sanctuary)
- Pastor Debbie will be leading an in-depth Scripture study of the Gospel of Luke (Fellowship Hall)
- Nancy Perkins will be leading a class on Henry Blackaby's "Experiencing God" study (Library)
- Small Group Topical Study - designed for singles and couples in their 30s, 40s and 50s this group will explore topics such as marriage, parenting, missions, spiritual growth practices, etc. The first six weeks will be spent studying Donald Miller's "Meaningful Relationships" on Parenting. (Room 3108)
3. Church-wide Mission Study - The 2015 United Methodist Mission Study is "Latin America - History, People and Faith." Sessions will include worship, video, discussion and NO homework. Sessions meet on Thursdays through October 15th in the Fellowship Hall from 10-11:30am. Pat and Don Holmes will be the facilitators. Signup by calling the church office.
4. Sunday School Leaders - We are looking for volunteers that have a heart for Middle and High School students and would be willing to lead Sunday School classes at 11:00am on Sunday mornings. You do not need to be a Biblical scholar or have all the answers. Our students need a leader that can laugh, encourage, and care for them. To learn more, contact Pastor Debbie by clicking here or you can call the church office.
here, for more details about the many ways you can plug in to this opportunity. Hope to see you out there!
Have a great weekend and we will see you Sunday!