2. Wednesday Night Dinner and Activities - Dinner menus are printed each week in the bulletin. Please make your reservations for dinners by signing on the attendance pads in worship or by calling the church office by Monday of each week. Dinner is $6 a person or $14 for a family (three or more).
As part of this time together there will several discipleship opportunities for ALL AGES to participate:
Offerings for Children and Youth:
- Nursery for infants up to 3 years of age
- Pre-K and Kindergarten: Kid's Club
- 1st-4th grades will be able to choose between Kid's Club and the Children's Musical
- 5th-6th grades will be able to choose between Connect Small Group and the Children's Musical
- Middle school and High school will have small group time
Offerings for Adults: PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ROOM CHANGES!!!!
- Pastor Daryl will be teaching the latest Adam Hamilton Bible Study "The Call" exploring the conversion and missionary journeys of the Apostle Paul (Sanctuary)
- Pastor Debbie will be leading an in-depth Scripture study of the Gospel of Luke (Fellowship Hall)
- Nancy Perkins will be leading a class on Henry Blackaby's "Experiencing God" study (Library)
- Small Group Topical Study - designed for singles and couples in their 30s, 40s and 50s this group will explore topics such as marriage, parenting, missions, spiritual growth practices, etc. The first six weeks will be spent studying Donald Miller's "Meaningful Relationships" on Parenting. (Room 3108)
3. Church-wide Mission Study - The 2015 United Methodist Mission Study is "Latin America - History, People and Faith." Sessions will include worship, video, discussion and NO homework. Sessions meet on Thursdays through October 15th in the Fellowship Hall from 10-11:30am. Pat and Don Holmes will be the facilitators. Signup by calling the church office.
4. Farewell Luncheon - The time is coming when we will bid adieu to Linda, our beloved Office Manager. One of the ways we will do this is with a covered dish luncheon in her honor THIS Sunday, September 27th after the 11am service in our Family Life Center. Linda is retiring October 1st and this will be an opportunity for you wish her well and thank her for all she has done for our church family. Please bring your favorite dish to share and we hope to see you all there as we honor Linda!
5. Concert by Liberty Voices
The CUMC Concert Series sponsored by the Music Ministry returns this Sunday evening as host the Liberty Voices for a concert in our sanctuary at 6pm. This is an acapella group from a famous central Florida attraction!! Tickets are $10 and are available through the church office, at Wednesday evening suppers and after worship.
As always be sure to read your bulletin to see all the wonderful opportunities available to you as you live out your life with Christ! Have a great weekend and we will see you Sunday!