2. Wacky World Camp - Our 11am service two weeks got to meet some of the Wacky World campers in worship as they sang for us. You are invited to attend their Summer Finale tomorrow, August 7th at 5pm in the Family Life Center. Come out and hear about the wacky adventures this summer and all of the ways they encountered God. If you are free, I hope you make plans to attend.
clicking here to RSVP for this class.
4. We Need Your Help! - Our Children’s Ministry is growing here at Community UMC and that truly is a wonderful thing! With these new faces coming that means we need more hands to look after them and make sure they are well taken care of and that is where you all come in. There are several areas that are need of volunteers and we are asking that you be in prayer about the places where you might be able to plug in. We need:
- Sunday School Volunteers to teach and assist with children’s Sunday School during the 9:30am Worship Service. You can help in our Pre-K - 1st, 2nd - 4th, or 5th - 6th grade classes. Training is provided.
- Nursery Volunteers to help with the babies and toddlers during our 9:30am Worship Service.
- Tutoring Facilitators to work in conjunction with Faye in overseeing the Tutoring Program. Duties include set - up and tear - down of supplies, managing paperwork, and communicating with the school. Tutoring meets Wednesday afternoons: October through April.
Have a great weekend and we will see you Sunday!