3. New Member Class - There will be a New Member Class held on Monday, August 31st and Tuesday, September 1st. Monday night will include dinner and both sessions will go from 6pm to approximately 8:30pm. If you have been attending CUMC for a while and want to take the step of commitment in joining the church, you are welcome to attend. Please contact the church office at 787-1829 or email us by clicking here to RSVP for this class.
4. We Need Your Help! - Our Children’s Ministry is growing here at Community UMC and that truly is a wonderful thing! With these new faces coming that means we need more hands to look after them and make sure they are well taken care of and that is where you all come in. There are several areas that are need of volunteers and we are asking that you be in prayer about the places where you might be able to plug in.
- Sunday School Volunteers to teach and assist with children’s Sunday School during the 9:30am Worship Service. You can help in our Pre-K - 1st, 2nd - 4th, or 5th - 6th grade classes. Training is provided.
- Nursery Volunteers to help with the babies and toddlers during our 9:30am Worship Service.
- Tutoring Facilitators to work in conjunction with Faye in overseeing the Tutoring Program. Duties include set - up and tear - down of supplies, managing paperwork, and communicating with the school. Tutoring meets Wednesday afternoons: October through April.
Have a great weekend and we will see you Sunday!